Liberty2.0 settings

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
I have my wife on liberty2.0, which is very niiice by the way. She keeps getting fc's when trying to open liberty settings within the settings menu. Not the liberty toolbox. I tried rebooting the X and I still got the same fc issue. Any ideas out there as to why this is happening?

Tbolt Meatclaws via talkatap

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
LOL! Yeah it is. But on a donation basis only. Search liberty toolbox in the market. Donate, DL. And then DL the Rom from the toolbox.

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
snap20110406_060355.png

Reactions: jerseyboy357

xelhabb

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Install update that is in rom manager.

Which ROM manager? Liberty 2.0 donate wiped everything out of my phone after install.

Clarify "ROM manager" and how to go about updating please. Would be much appreciated as I am getting the same FC error.

***UPDATE*** Went back to the Market and redownloaded the DONATE Liberty Toolbox. Saw "ROM Manager" in the description. When I reinstalled and ran it, it informed me of the patch. DANKA!!!

Last edited:

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
Which ROM manager? Liberty 2.0 donate wiped everything out of my phone after install.

Clarify "ROM manager" and how to go about updating please. Would be much appreciated as I am getting the same FC error.

***UPDATE*** Went back to the Market and redownloaded the DONATE Liberty Toolbox. Saw "ROM Manager" in the description. When I reinstalled and ran it, it informed me of the patch. DANKA!!!

BAZINGA! LOL. I'll have my wife try this. Thanks for the info

TboltMeatclaws-talkatap

jerseyboy357

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Got my Toolbox and downloading Liberty. Yea baby! happy days are here again!

EDIT: Ok ugh, I dont know why this always happens to me when getting new ROMs but yes Im having a problem. So heres what I did:
Bought the Liberty Toolbox Donate, downloaded the 2.0ROM, checked wipe and back up, installed. Was brought into cwm recovery, it installed, I rebooted and all I am getting is the black screen with a lightly colored "LIBERTY" sign. I did a battery pul, rinse and repeat with the same result. I have to get the hang of this. I felt good this time because I followed every on screen instruction. I am currently at that black screen w the Liberty sign. Leaving it there til I get more info. Thanks.

EDIT: Just gona keep this post going. When I get that frozen LIBERTY screen and I battery pull then power on, it brings me to cwm Recovery. Im gona restore back to yesterday so I have a functioning phone(gingerbread build) and start over since it re-downloaded the toolbox for me

Last edited:

xelhabb

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
OK, New Problem,

I installed 2.0.1. and got the cool Liberty Settings. NICE!

However, now my camera stopped working. It fires up but when taking pictures its snaps and I either get a completely black frame or gray colored one. I rebooted several times. No change. The video camera still works but no camera.

ANY IDEAS?

xelhabb

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I SBF'd BS to stock

GOOD NEWS!!!!! I discovered how to fix the camera malfunction.

First - uninstall the Liberty Toolbox and then re-download it. The different patches for DX and D2 will appear in the ROM manager in the new Liberty Toolbox.

- Go into Liberty/ROMs/ and delete all files with D2 at the end of the name
- Go to ROM manager in Liberty Toolbox, download and apply the DX Fix patch.
- Go into Liberty Toolbox, download the full 2.0.1 rom, install and do not click wipe.
- DON'T INSTALL THEMES

This 100% works on my DX. All functions of the ROM and Camera work.

MANY MANY Thanks to Sonicxtacy at DROIDXFORUMS!!

jerseyboy357

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Yea Im thinking not also because you wouldn't need one for Liberty theming once on Liberty. Then again, if you need deodex to get blurrybread on, maybe we do need it. I'll wait for some more opinions. Then again, maybe Liberty 86s the deodex format since it's a full ROM.

Last edited: