I have been using DROID Overclock for a little while now with no issues, until I went to rooted GB. Now it freezes all the time and I am not even sure it actually overclocks the device. I have tried unistalling and rebooting and all sorts of little tricks. Yesterday I overclocked to 1.1 and my Quadrant score dipped to 900 and 385, I unistalled and restarted and since have seen Q scores in the 1500-1700 range. Something I am missing?
    04-08-2011 08:43 PM
    I had that issue too. I found a thread here somewhere which led me to Quick Clock Advanced. Does it all for you on its own AND it is stable on our GB leak. I am rooted, deodexed and juiced and it took me to what you see in my sig. If jRummy's still wont do it for ya safely then Id suggest this one.
    04-08-2011 10:12 PM
    Use QuickClock. Jrummy messed me up too. Bootloops, freezing etc. maybe because I dint know how to use it. But QuickClock is noob secure.
    04-09-2011 06:45 PM
    I think I figured out my issue with it. Right now I have DROID Overclock back on my phone and I am no longer having trouble. I am not sure why, but at 1.2 my phone just breaks down and it takes about 10 minutes of effort to revert to stock and restart and get it back up and running. But I guess I cant really complain... I just ran Quadrant and scored 1950+.
    04-09-2011 07:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD