unroot/uninstall mods/liberty

ratcrib

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Hello,

I got my first smartphone 4 days ago. Rooted it 2 days ago using superoneclick.exe

installed rom manager, then liberty toolbox and a bunch of mods.

I need to unroot completely. everything wiped and back to stock (as long as i still keep my verizon number working, of course, i don't mind erasing everything.

please please help me. i want to download a file that will put me back to factory 100%.

nothing worked as far as recovery/bootstrap, etc.

every time i tried all my themes/liberty is still there - i cannot get rid of it.

I literally just want to format my phone and reinstall the 2.2.1

jerseyboy357

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Grab RSD Lite, the latest SBF file(located in a sticky in this forum) and follow instructions word for word and that will put you back to stock 2.2.1. Must ask, why the urgency? Dont forget, these forums are here for your education if you read them.

ratcrib

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Did you not make a backup of your stock setup right after rooting?

apparently not, LOL. I did a search an cannot for the life of me find SBF for droid x.

plase can you guys give me a link?

oh, now my phone is stuck at "liberty" text boot up screen.

i can still get into the exclamation mark in a triangle mode, though ...

please walk me through this.

ratcrib

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
You cannot for the life of yourself find the SBF for the Droid X? Did you try looking at the very first thread at the top of the forum?

http://forum.androidcentral.com/mot...59759-official-full-sbf-2-3-34-available.html

For future reference, people, make sure you have the necessary files to restore your phone and that you know what you're doing BEFORE you attempt rooting.

sorry for making you mad; that was not my intention. please realize the last time I was testing phones was back in 2001 (vodaphone sharp handsets with glasses-free 3D screens with video talk) so when you say "here is the file..." i don't know what to do with it since I can't boot up the phone anymore (but can get into the /!\ recovery mode with home button + power button held together.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2fedes