Hi all,

I have a DX with GB, rooted and running Alpha 1. Couple of issues I noticed that hopefully you guys can help me with.

1. Handcent is not producing LED notifications. Even if I set all the profiles to the same color, there are no notifications. This is the only app not producing LED notifications. Tweetdeck, Facebook and Gmail all are using their assigned colors.

2. The dialer looks great and feels fast. However, when I click on a phone number in the browser or use the phone shortcut in Google Maps, the dialer is pulled up but the number is not pasted in the dialer. It's a little annoying not being able to call Papa John's when you are starving!

Any advice guys? Thanks!
    04-14-2011 02:10 PM
    You have to do an update on the handcent app and the led will start working again.
    06-04-2011 01:26 AM
    You also have to go into the Notification settings and change the LED notifications to normal instead of default. Once I did that on one of the earlier leaks of Gingerbread, the LED came back in. Also we lost the ability to click on numbers in the browser and the automatically get entered with Gingerbread.
    06-04-2011 12:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD