Blue Magic Theme for GB 4.5.591

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Here is a modified version of my Blue Magic theme that I have been using that I decided to share..

THIS HAS BEEN TEST ON GINGERBREAD 4.5.591 DEODEXED ONLY

123-1.gif

Installation Instructions

Unsure if Data and Cache need wiping because only tested on a clean installation....

1. Download from BlueMagic.GB291.zip
2. Place on SD Card
3. Boot into Bootstrap Recovery
4. Select Mount and Storage
5. Select Mount System
6. Back with Back Button
7. Select Install Zip from SDCard
8. Choose zip fro SDCard
9. Select BlueMagic.GB291.zip
10 Select Install BlueMagic.GB291.zip

Installation.gif

Update...

Add CRT-Animation
http://www.mediafire.com/?bwwd3512sli7a06
ONLY FOR MY BLUE MAGIC THEME, DO NOT USE WITH ANY OTHER ROM OR THEME BECAUSE THIS CAN REMOVE FEATURES FOR OTHER ROMS OR THEMES.

Honeycomb Animation
http://www.mediafire.com/?m3d2551mmidtf6v

FOLLOW DEVELOPERS INSTRUCTIONS EXACT...[/U][/COLOR][/B]

Last edited:
Reactions: davidnc

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Updated Blue Settings Icons to match theme better....

Install over original installation through Bootstrap...

Settings-1.gif

Sithlrdvad

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Here is a modified version of my Blue Magic theme that I have been using that I decided to share..

THIS HAS BEEN TEST ON GINGERBREAD 4.5.591 DEODEXED ONLY

123-1.gif

Installation Instructions

Unsure if Data and Cache need wiping because only tested on a clean installation....

1. Download from BlueMagic.GB291.zip
2. Place on SD Card
3. Boot into Bootstrap Recovery
4. Select Mount and Storage
5. Select Mount System
6. Back with Back Button
7. Select Install Zip from SDCard
8. Choose zip fro SDCard
9. Select BlueMagic.GB291.zip
10 Select Install BlueMagic.GB291.zip

Installation.gif

Is there a way you can include the CRT animation and the Honeycomb Boot animation??

Sithlrdvad

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
i will look into adding it and get back...

update...

added at bottom of original post..

you are the man!!!

Edit: The Honeycomb animation does not work with this GB, I got the CRT to work, but some reason the Honeycomb animation doesn't show and now my phone it's taking forever to start plus the youtube app keeps FC...or maybe I am doing something wrong.

Dumb question: How do I remove the Honeycomb animation? should I just flash the GB .591? or flash your theme again?

2nd Edit: Re-flashing your theme did not work.

I am guessing I need to run .591 again

3rd Edit: Well I wipe the cache and all that before re-flashing...now the Honeycomb animation is there but I am stuck in a bootloop...freaking great...SBFing back to Froyo...and starting the painful process again...man.

Last edited:

anon(77329)

Oct 27, 2010
Visit site
Just installed this and all seems to be working fine. Question though, are the lock screen sliders supposed to be invisible? And if so, when I slide the right one to switch to vibrate, I can't slide it again to switch back to sounds on.

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Just installed this and all seems to be working fine. Question though, are the lock screen sliders supposed to be invisible? And if so, when I slide the right one to switch to vibrate, I can't slide it again to switch back to sounds on.

Yes the slider is transparent because that it the way I configured it, as for the Vibrate option since I do not use the stock lock screen I never noticed that I will take a look at that...

UPDATE: Install the attached Gingerbread_Lock.zip with Metamorph and this will give you back the stock slider that has the Vibrate, Silent trigger resolved...

you are the man!!!

Edit: The Honeycomb animation does not work with this GB, I got the CRT to work, but some reason the Honeycomb animation doesn't show and now my phone it's taking forever to start plus the youtube app keeps FC...or maybe I am doing something wrong.

Dumb question: How do I remove the Honeycomb animation? should I just flash the GB .591? or flash your theme again?

2nd Edit: Re-flashing your theme did not work.

I am guessing I need to run .591 again

3rd Edit: Well I wipe the cache and all that before re-flashing...now the Honeycomb animation is there but I am stuck in a bootloop...freaking great...SBFing back to Froyo...and starting the painful process again...man.

I didn't design the boot animations because I really didn't like the honeycomb animation but I will look and see if the animation is Gingerbread compatible.

By chance did you flash the boot animation, the developer instructions said not to do that UNLESS YOU DOWNLOADED THE FLASH VERSION....

http://forum.androidcentral.com/mot...5-xoom-boot-animation-droid-x.html#post642427

Last edited:

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
you are the man!!!

I experience same issue and I am looking into editing installation to make it compatible.... Another thing you could have done to resolve was restored from Bootstrap Backup, worked for me...

UPDATE: Fixed installation, appeared that the developer had it installing in wrong location.... Download updated bootscreen zip from http://www.mediafire.com/?m3d2551mmidtf6v and install with Bootstrap..

Last edited:
Reactions: Sithlrdvad

Sithlrdvad

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
I experience same issue and I am looking into editing installation to make it compatible.... Another thing you could have done to resolve was restored from Bootstrap Backup, worked for me...

UPDATE: Fixed installation, appeared that the developer had it installing in wrong location.... Download updated bootscreen zip from Xoom_Bootscreen.zip and install with Bootstrap..

I will try this again Wildman...thanks for taking the time to fix it...I am making a back up as i type before install with ClockworkMod... EDIT: IT WORKED!!!

NOOB QUESTION: How do I restored from Bootstrap on that case? I mean I know how to do it once im on Bootstrap, but on my case I was stuck on the M logo...how do I access Bootstrap?

Last edited:

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I will try this again Wildman...thanks for taking the time to fix it...I am making a back up as i type before install with ClockworkMod... EDIT: IT WORKED!!!

NOOB QUESTION: How do I restored from Bootstrap on that case? I mean I know how to do it once im on Bootstrap, but on my case I was stuck on the M logo...how do I access Bootstrap?

Glad to hear it working for you now.... As for the way to access Bootstrap if you get M bootloop all you have to do is power off device by battery pull and while battery out press power button and count to 5 and then put battery back in and when you power up you should get Bootstrap bootup automatically.

Reactions: Sithlrdvad

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae