Quick Question on 588 to 595

markyoung04

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Really quick guys - sooooo many different threads and info I just want to make sure of one thing:

I am on a the (3 step) rooted 588 right now and I want to go to the rooted - deoxed 595 so I can play with, what appears to be based on reading, the closest I am going to get to a rooted version of what is going to be pushed out any day. I am not worried about being eligible for the OTA (I will SBF back to 340 one get the OTA once TBH roots it).

So I can just bootstrap and wipe then install the deoxed 595 that is out there right? I want to wipe I like a clean slate to start with :).

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Really quick guys - sooooo many different threads and info I just want to make sure of one thing:

I am on a the (3 step) rooted 588 right now and I want to go to the rooted - deoxed 595 so I can play with, what appears to be based on reading, the closest I am going to get to a rooted version of what is going to be pushed out any day. I am not worried about being eligible for the OTA (I will SBF back to 340 one get the OTA once TBH roots it).

So I can just bootstrap and wipe then install the deoxed 595 that is out there right? I want to wipe I like a clean slate to start with :).

No wiping needed, but probably a good idea, (I didn't, w/ no problems ) I too will be waiting for TBH to root the OTA, "it's the only way to fly"!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

markyoung04

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
I did the wipe and upgrade and so far this is the best OS I have had (and I actually believe I tried every single ROM that was popular on Froyo).

Don't know if I will even go to a ROM now that I have just about everything frozen and flying.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newprvn