ICS on XYBoard 8.2. Now incompatible device!

anon(757282)

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Installed ICS on XYBoard 8.2 wifi. Now Google app store says Anywhere Map, only reason I have the tablet, cannot be installed, incompatible device!

I know this app worked, I tested it in beta version. How do you override the Google wall is there a data flag to change on the tablet?

Thanks.

yodatom10

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
If Google play says It ain't compatible then its not compatible. Your going have to wait for the dev to update the app. There is no override What does this app do there might be another app that does the same thing.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

anon(757282)

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
But it is compatible. I am 100% sure because I have been beta testing versions of this app with the developer. This seems to be an issue with Google Play Store.

I notice that my XYBoard 8.2 Wifi (ICS OS) shows in the model number as XOOM 2 ME in the settings page. Is that what other owners are seeing?

All other apps I have used with this tablet work fine. There needs to be a way around the Google store error. How is it done?

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
But it is compatible. I am 100% sure because I have been beta testing versions of this app with the developer. This seems to be an issue with Google Play Store.

I notice that my XYBoard 8.2 Wifi (ICS OS) shows in the model number as XOOM 2 ME in the settings page. Is that what other owners are seeing?

All other apps I have used with this tablet work fine. There needs to be a way around the Google store error. How is it done?

My device says XOOM 2. Do you have the Media Edition (ME)? That's the only reason that it would say this as far as I know.

yodatom10

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site

There's no way around the error. Unless the dev can give you the apk and then you can side load it

Sent from my Jellybean powered GalaxyNexus

anon(757282)

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
It says it will load fine on my Xoom running Jelly Bean. Want to trade?

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for the offer. I tried all kinds of hacks to the system device file, the OS, including trying the fastboot MZ609 and a full flash of MZ607 (but from Latin America). All I succeeded in doing was trash the OS and now only have access to the fastboot screen. I'll get this back to HC for now and wait for the official ICS release. Maybe the official release will correct the incompatible issue.