ICS Now Available!

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Last edited:

redkos

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I got mine this morning for the Verizon XYBoard 10.1. I'm now on 4.0.4. Looks really different at first glance but am at work so haven't had a chance to play with it much.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I feel left out because my Wi-Fi tablet hasn't pulled the update yet.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

Hyetek

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
My Verizon Motorola XYBoard 10.1 notified me of the new software update and I replied OK to start the download....Two days ago...Message: Download suspended. Will resume shortly.

Tried stopping download in order to restart it, as I sometimes have to do this with other apps, but will not let me stop the download process. The arrow at the bottom right 'system tray' keeps indicating that the download is continuing, but the percent download is %0. I shut down the XYBoard twice in a attempt to stop the downlad, but when I start my XYBoard up, the download seems to continue.

I've tried Wifi at home, at coffee house and at work. Still not working. Next?

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
My Verizon Motorola XYBoard 10.1 notified me of the new software update and I replied OK to start the download....Two days ago...Message: Download suspended. Will resume shortly.

Tried stopping download in order to restart it, as I sometimes have to do this with other apps, but will not let me stop the download process. The arrow at the bottom right 'system tray' keeps indicating that the download is continuing, but the percent download is %0. I shut down the XYBoard twice in a attempt to stop the downlad, but when I start my XYBoard up, the download seems to continue.

I've tried Wifi at home, at coffee house and at work. Still not working. Next?

Not sure if this would work but clear out the Google Services Framework in the all apps section?

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

anon(757282)

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
NOT available for XYBoard 8.2. Motorola notice and ads misleading. No interest in current devices, apparently. So two OS versions behind.

Yet XOOM getting its second Jellybean update.

Poor customer support, will never buy Motorola again. Overall android is disappointing, no standards and poor vendor support. Prefer my RIM phone and tablet that are reliable and can actually multitask.

niko1983

May 8, 2012
Visit site
R: ICS Now Available!

NOT available for XYBoard 8.2. Motorola notice and ads misleading. No interest in current devices, apparently. So two OS versions behind.

Yet XOOM getting its second Jellybean update.

Poor customer support, will never buy Motorola again. Overall android is disappointing, no standards and poor vendor support. Prefer my RIM phone and tablet that are reliable and can actually multitask.

I'm on Xoom 2 3g... No ics update in Italy, Spain but some devices are receiving the update, some not... Wanna to understand what the hell is going to happen...
I think the same, it will be the first and the last device from that brand... Never again until the go ahead with this out of mind policy...

Inviato dal mio XOOM 2 con Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey