I just bought a XYboard on Ebay.

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I just bought a refurbished XyBoard on Ebay for $450.00. It's a 64GB LTE model. How does everyone like their tablet and how does it compare to the Xoom? I have a Xoom that I got on launch day and will sell it. I know the Xyboard has a micro-sim card. I'm assuming I can just cut my Xoom's sim card down and use it in the Xyboard when I switch my account to it on Verizon.

I thought I would try this tablet out since my contract is close to over and I can go month-to-month. I didn't want to buy a new one from Verizon because they are too expensive and, the 64GB model is out of stock.

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Wow, this forum is dead. I guess i asked a question gone over many times, I'll have to do some reading. With my luck there's probably another new Moto tablet right around the corner.

dobermans rule

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I do not have either of those tablets, but the main difference is that the XYBOARD is a Droid and the Xoom is just a tablet.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Android Central Forums

nicholasdejohn

May 8, 2011
Visit site
I didn't know they made a 64GB XYBoard. I have the 16GB version of the XYBoard 10.1. It is the 4G LTE version. I don't believe you can cut the sim card. I would go to Verizon and have them issue you a new sim. With these new shared data plans, I don't believe Verizon is locking in contracts on tablets anymore.

I had a Xoom and went to the XYBoard 10.1 I like it more because it is lighter and I wanted 4G in this one vs. just having WIFI in my Xoom.

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I didn't know they made a 64GB XYBoard. I have the 16GB version of the XYBoard 10.1. It is the 4G LTE version. I don't believe you can cut the sim card. I would go to Verizon and have them issue you a new sim. With these new shared data plans, I don't believe Verizon is locking in contracts on tablets anymore.

I had a Xoom and went to the XYBoard 10.1 I like it more because it is lighter and I wanted 4G in this one vs. just having WIFI in my Xoom.

Yeah, I to get another sim card. I like this tablet.

Sent from my MZ617 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy