no response from IceMonkey re: Xoom 2 (maybe?) can you answer this question?

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
IceMonkey has a Motorola Xoom 2 10.1 tablet for sale. This is what it's called on the top of the page. If you scroll down to the "What you get" section it says you get a "Motorola Xyboard 10.1" 16GB WiFi + 4G LTE HD Tablet" and if you scroll down a little farther and click the Specification pad it also says it's a Xyboard. I contacted IceMonkey 3 days ago and asked for clarification but haven't rec'd a response (which also doesn't put a lot of trust in me for buying anything from them either). I'm hoping you Motorola folks will know by looking at it or some how be able to tell me.

Link to the product: Motorola XOOM 2 10.1" Dual-Core 16GB WiFi + 4G LTE Verizon Android HD Tablet

Does anyone know if this will upgrade to Jelly Bean?

Any other comments you are willing to share about the product are welcome. I'm still looking for a tablet for my hubby. This one says it's sturdy and that would be nice for a trucker :)

Thank you for any help you can give me. Only tablet I've ever had is my Nexus 7 which doesn't get a whole lot of use, so I'm no where near a tablet expert.

Deb

MERCDROID

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
IceMonkey has a Motorola Xoom 2 10.1 tablet for sale. This is what it's called on the top of the page. If you scroll down to the "What you get" section it says you get a "Motorola Xyboard 10.1" 16GB WiFi + 4G LTE HD Tablet" and if you scroll down a little farther and click the Specification pad it also says it's a Xyboard. I contacted IceMonkey 3 days ago and asked for clarification but haven't rec'd a response (which also doesn't put a lot of trust in me for buying anything from them either). I'm hoping you Motorola folks will know by looking at it or some how be able to tell me.

Link to the product: Motorola XOOM 2 10.1" Dual-Core 16GB WiFi + 4G LTE Verizon Android HD Tablet

Does anyone know if this will upgrade to Jelly Bean?

Any other comments you are willing to share about the product are welcome. I'm still looking for a tablet for my hubby. This one says it's sturdy and that would be nice for a trucker :)

Thank you for any help you can give me. Only tablet I've ever had is my Nexus 7 which doesn't get a whole lot of use, so I'm no where near a tablet expert.

Deb

The Motorola Xyboard is the second tablet made by Motorola.; hence, why it is sometimes referred to as the Xoom 2 (the Xoom was Motorola's first tablet). According to Android Community (Motorola DROID XYBOARD Jelly Bean update confirmed - Android Community) and several other websites, the Verizon-branded Droid Xyboard (Xoom 2) will be upgraded to Jellybean. The date is still unknown, though.

Also, as an aside, I would try to deal locally, for a purchase such as this. Dealing locally, using Craigslist and other such sites, you have a better chance of trying the product out, before making a purchase. Or, you could try several different online retailers, such as Amazon, etc.

I hope this helps. Good luck, with your search!!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc