Words with Friends finally optimized for Honeycomb

kaivorb

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
Is anyone else having an issue with chat on the game? I LOVE the new setup. My only complaint is that it resets whatever I'm typing every few seconds. It seems to coincide with the ad refresh off to the right. I get about 7-8 seconds to type, and then it clears out everything I typed and goes back to a blank screen. Very frustrating. I thought it was my thumb keyboard, but it is still happening on stock, too. I love the chat on the game (to taunt opponents of course), and I love the new set up, but this is frustrating.

Not enough to stop me, but it would be nice to figure out why it's happening.

K--

matthimrod

Mar 21, 2010
Visit site
Is anyone else having an issue with chat on the game? I LOVE the new setup. My only complaint is that it resets whatever I'm typing every few seconds. It seems to coincide with the ad refresh off to the right. I get about 7-8 seconds to type, and then it clears out everything I typed and goes back to a blank screen. Very frustrating. I thought it was my thumb keyboard, but it is still happening on stock, too. I love the chat on the game (to taunt opponents of course), and I love the new set up, but this is frustrating.

Not enough to stop me, but it would be nice to figure out why it's happening.

K--

I'm having that issue as well. It doesn't seem to happen as often when I use my external keyboard.

I'm also having an issue where it will inform me that it's my turn, but then when I launch the game, there aren't any games listed under the "Your Move" heading. If I look at the games under "Their Move", it'll eventually update. This is also not stopping me from playing, but it's annoying.

lowboydrvr

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm having that issue as well. It doesn't seem to happen as often when I use my external keyboard.

I'm also having an issue where it will inform me that it's my turn, but then when I launch the game, there aren't any games listed under the "Your Move" heading. If I look at the games under "Their Move", it'll eventually update. This is also not stopping me from playing, but it's annoying.

There seems to be some issues with the notifications. Hopefully the developers will have this corrected fairly quickly. One thing that I found that seems to help (but is a pain in the butt), is to force close the app, and then restart it. Once restarted, the notifications are correct (as well as "Your move"). At least it helps me.