Xoom 3g and 3.2?

anon(257429)

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
It is and it does. The WiFi has no carrier restrictions with testing so that is why the wifi got it first, no joke.

Your statement contradicts what i said.

Wifi is not a GED but has 3.2 rolling out.

3G is a GED and is currently in testing.

I believe the LTE upgrade is what it is in testing, since the hardware came so late, we are getting the update late.

a joke

Maikai.Guy

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Your statement contradicts what i said.

Wifi is not a GED but has 3.2 rolling out.

3G is a GED and is currently in testing.

I believe the LTE upgrade is what it is in testing, since the hardware came so late, we are getting the update late.

a joke

Who told you the WiFi only version of the XOOM was not considered a GED? I assumed both the 3G and WiFi only versions of the XOOM were official Google Experience Devices.

If my understanding is correct, the version of the GED that needed less testing received 3.2 first. The other version of the GED, which needs more testing, has yet to receive it.

Makes sense to me. Would you rather Google arbitrarily hold 3.2 back updated from the WiFi only guys so they could release for both versions on the same day? THAT would be "a joke" and real cause for displeasure.

Reactions: Medickas
Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Who told you the WiFi only version of the XOOM was not considered a GED? I assumed both the 3G and WiFi only versions of the XOOM were official Google Experience Devices.

If my understanding is correct, the version of the GED that needed less testing received 3.2 first. The other version of the GED, which needs more testing, has yet to receive it.

Makes sense to me. Would you rather Google arbitrarily hold 3.2 back updated from the WiFi only guys so they could release for both versions on the same day? THAT would be "a joke" and real cause for displeasure.
Well they did that for 3.1 if you remember. I was actually surprised that it did not release at the some time on both but this is probably due to the 4G upgrade. They surely do not want any issues when it arrives.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maximusdebois