I am rooted. My browser is ALWAYS set to desktop. All flash media plays well on every site that supports it. I can even stream video on espn3. I believe videos on espn.com used to work, but now it says it is not supported. I cannot stream video from espn.com on my Xoom. I can, however, do it on my Droid X and my wife's Droid 3. Can anyone help?
    07-16-2011 02:26 PM
    I am rooted. My browser is ALWAYS set to desktop. All flash media plays well on every site that supports it. I can even stream video on espn3. I believe videos on espn.com used to work, but now it says it is not supported. I cannot stream video from espn.com on my Xoom. I can, however, do it on my Droid X and my wife's Droid 3. Can anyone help?
    Chances are ESPN is blocking it. I would try a different browser.
    07-16-2011 04:15 PM
    I haven't rooted my WIFI Xoom but noticed this as well. It used to go to the desktop version automatically until this past week. Now it goes to the redesigned mobile version by default. I can still access the desktop version but see the same "not supported" message. I feel your frustration...
    bworley50 likes this.
    07-16-2011 04:51 PM
    Same can't see them either
    bworley50 likes this.
    07-16-2011 05:00 PM
    I haven't rooted my WIFI Xoom but noticed this as well. It used to go to the desktop version automatically until this past week. Now it goes to the redesigned mobile version by default. I can still access the desktop version but see the same "not supported" message. I feel your frustration...
    Thank you for your responses. They must be blocking it as I have the Verizon version and forkball316 has the Wi-Fi version. Can't blame it on VZW. Must be ESPN. Why? I tried Disney and it works. ESPN3 works. What the hell? It used to work. I don't use it that often, but I tried to show off my Xoom to an Apple fan boy and use streaming flash video and was embarrassed quickly.
    07-16-2011 05:21 PM
    can you get video from the mobile version?
    07-16-2011 05:22 PM
    can you get video from the mobile version?
    Yeah the mobile version plays videos by using your default video player. Works fine.
    07-16-2011 06:53 PM
    Opera mobile worked for me.
    07-17-2011 08:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD