Xoom 3.2 - browser cant sync

kC_

May 23, 2010
Visit site
Hi, wiped my UK xoom last nite, flashed to US 3.01, which then OTA updated to 3.1, rebooted then OTA updated to 3.2
The device is now running brilliantly, much smoother than 3.01, although one problem ive got is with the browser.
its set to sync with my account for bookmarks, but in accounts settings the sync icon spins then stops and doesn't sync.
have left it now for 24 hours but still the same.
Is this a known issue with 3.2?

only thing ive tried is diosablng sync, rebooting and enabling again, but the icon spins for a few seconds then freezes.

everything else is syncing fine (docs/music/emails/gallery etc)

thanks

the gator

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Hi, wiped my UK xoom last nite, flashed to US 3.01, which then OTA updated to 3.1, rebooted then OTA updated to 3.2
The device is now running brilliantly, much smoother than 3.01, although one problem ive got is with the browser.
its set to sync with my account for bookmarks, but in accounts settings the sync icon spins then stops and doesn't sync.
have left it now for 24 hours but still the same.
Is this a known issue with 3.2?

only thing ive tried is diosablng sync, rebooting and enabling again, but the icon spins for a few seconds then freezes.

everything else is syncing fine (docs/music/emails/gallery etc)

thanks
Same problem with mine, everything else will sync but the bookmarks.

dharbit

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
this was happening to me after the 3.2 update, I had to go into the settings-applications-browser and clear the data and all my book marks synced fine again,

the gator

May 17, 2010
Visit site
this was happening to me after the 3.2 update, I had to go into the settings-applications-browser and clear the data and all my book marks synced fine again,
I tried that at Motorola's suggestion and it still did not sync. I have two computers and they sync fine. Like the tablet and this seems to be the only problem I have with it, hope Moto comes up with a solution.

kC_

May 23, 2010
Visit site
Seems its not just xoom`s... while looking online for solutions different tablets have had this issue and even with 3.1
I tried deleting all dashboard chrome data, then synced OK (obviously no bookmarks) but sync icon dissapeared.
I then setup chrome sync again and all working fine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alfatv