New WiFi Xoom for $429 + S&H

illwood

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
I was going through my daily check of deal sites and found that "Daily Steals" is offering a new Motorola Xoom (WiFi) for $429 + S&H.
Deal Expired

I already have a Thrive, but thought if people were on the lookout it would be good to know. That probably makes it the cheapest 32gb tablet around. I don't know if that Staples coupon could have brought it down to $399.

I hope this helps somebody.

Last edited:

KJoFan

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Good find. The Staples coupon brings it down to that amount as well. It lists regular price at $500, $100 off to get to $400 plus some tax. I just picked mine up over the weekend for $419 after all said and done from Staples.

Still a great deal here though all things considered. :)

Wolverines

Jan 2, 2010
Visit site
Good find. The Staples coupon brings it down to that amount as well. It lists regular price at $500, $100 off to get to $400 plus some tax. I just picked mine up over the weekend for $419 after all said and done from Staples.

If you buy Giant Eagle gift cards for Staples then you can get $1.60 off per gallon of gas!

tcip37#AC

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site

Where did you find the $100 coupon??