Problem with clicking hyperlinks

bflojack

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Hey all,

I believe I chose a default browser to open a hyperlink. Now when I choose a hyperlink, the screen just dims (like the menu to choose comes up again), but there's no menu, and it does not open in a browser. How can I either (a) fix the problem or (b) reverse my choice for a default browser so I can choose again?

Thanks,
.-Jack

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Just go under applications in the settings and click browser and then click clear defaults. You may need to do this with all of the browsers on your tablet though but it should fix your issue.

gitit20

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
I have the same prob on some sites it just hangs and grays darker the clear defaults is also grayed out... I can play most flash videos but on things like YouTube.com full version it does it what gives?

bflojack

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Clearing all defaults seemed to work. Frustrating that I have to pick it every time again, but it's better than not getting to the link at all. Thanks for the help!

-Jack

jsmall77

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm having the same issue when trying to click on links via Gmail. Screen just goes dim and stays that way. I've checked the setting under applications and the clear defaults button is greyed out for all my browsers. Any ideas?

weave majjik

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Seems to have come with the 3.2 update. My bookmark widget won't even open the apps anymore and I can't click links from Twitter. Irritating.

gitit20

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
If u have es file explorer installed remove that that fixed most probs but still can't click you tube videos a good file explorer is ghost commander its like total commander for windows or crusader foe Linux