TEXT Message App

DroidNewb

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
So I cracked the screen on my DX and I am waiting for my new LCD to come...I need a nice app on my XOOM so I can still text my contacts while my phone is down....any suggestions?

Sock-Monkey Pete

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I downloaded the file to my XOOM and it says "There is a problem parsing the package" ?
do you have an actual computer? I find I have to do that with some file downloads. You can transfer it over to your xoom that way and it'll install... Come to think of it I'm pretty sure that's how I did this .apk

tdosthp

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
TexTab works with your phone through bluetooth. I have been using it for a few days and it works pretty well. Won't help you if you can't see your screen at all though. : (

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Major

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
I tried Google Voice but I didn't like it because you have to use a new phone number. SyncSMS works in tandem with your mobile phone. It works great but you need a phone.

Vudumedic

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
SyncSMS.is great.but you do have to have an android phone running the software too. If you cab get your screen to react to any touch input you can probably get it running oh and you need a dropbox account as well.

DroidNewb

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
I tried SYNC SMS but I couldn't figure out how to pair up my number so that it would forward texts there was nothing in the settings so I un installed and got a refund

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Very-Annoyed