Has anyone actually got the 3.2 update for Xoom 3G

talktomike

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Yesterday we heard the 3.2 update was supposed to be available for Xoom 3g. I keep checking for the update but says I am current. Has anyone else started receiving the pushed update yet?

wgragg

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
Yesterday we heard the 3.2 update was supposed to be available for Xoom 3g. I keep checking for the update but says I am current. Has anyone else started receiving the pushed update yet?

I don't believe that anyone official said it would be available on any particular day. The dates mentioned were just conjecture.

dhendriksen

Android Addict
Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
My friend just text me that he got the 3.2 update on his XOOM as part of a "soak". He said it should be out in a few days.

He has been active with Motorola engineers in the past working on a Go Daddy email bug they had, and is going to begin beta testing Ice cream Sandwich. He has 3.2...I'll see him tomorrow and can grab a picture of any pertinant info.

tswood65

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
I just received the update on my xoom 3g. I am not rooted and am not part of any soak test for Motorola.

I am in SoCal and have been a xoom 3g owner since day 1.

erzhik

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Got my update too. Loved how those gears moved on Android while updating. Back to sleep.

For your viewing pleasure.

rtjgqv.jpg

4ugww4.jpg

omarcastz

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
I can also confirm that I received the Android 3.2 update last night (around 11:00 PM pacific time). Motorola Xoom Verizon 3G. Currently on data plan with Verizon. Location: Southern California :cool:

p08757

** Superhero **
Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
I think all of us "regular" people will have to wait for the soak to soak in before they release the rest of us. I'm thinking either Sunday or Monday is when it will start..

I hope they don't roll this out in phases, I hate when they do that, I think they should just make it available and give us the control to grab it!

dhendriksen

Android Addict
Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
A Motorola Engineer just told me "the soak has gone really well, so the powers at be have decided to roll it out to everyone tonight. This is unusual as most soaks last at least 48 hours. We just feel we cannot deny the rest of our users the sweetness that is the 3.2 update"

It should roll out tonight.

booboolala2000

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
Got mine last night as part of the soak. Supposed to be some feedback forms to fill out. Screen transitions seem. Snapper. The app zoom is really pixelated. Sd card support is half baked at best. If you wanna use it get a micro usb adapter and transfer files that way. All in all a mediocre update. But still welcome
My friend just text me that he got the 3.2 update on his XOOM as part of a "soak". He said it should be out in a few days.

He has been active with Motorola engineers in the past working on a Go Daddy email bug they had, and is going to begin beta testing Ice cream Sandwich. He has 3.2...I'll see him tomorrow and can grab a picture of any pertinant info.

booboolala2000

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
I think that the soak is to make sure there aren't any bricking issues and that's it. Not a lot of actual feedback going on. I'll take it anyway I can get it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781