Rumors on the Xoom 2?

j8lacy

May 9, 2011
Visit site
I really want to purchase a xoom now but I hear rumors of a xoom 2 should I wait? im a bit of a spec nerd so I have no problem waiting but if its gonna be 5 or 6 months i dont think i could wait. what have you guys heard and what do you think?

bmhanson

May 20, 2010
Visit site
I don't expect it will hit till q1 next year. I expect you would be fine. That is the tech game though. There isnalwaysnsome thing new around the corner. At some point you just have to ante up and play.

erzhik

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Depends on you. If I was in your shoes, I would actually wait until August 15th for TabCo announcement. They've been building up a huge hype around TabCo and I would love to see what the hype is about.

barkomatic

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
where can i check that out a? i can def wait until the 15th

I'd wait if I were you--and I would skip this whole batch of first generation Honeycomb Android tablets altogether. Motorola has learned quite a bit from the Xoom and the second generation promises to be a substantial improvement over the first--especially considering Ice Cream Sandwich will be released.

Granted, that new OS will likely be released to the current Xoom as well but you'll want the new hardware. The screen will likely be brighter and better, faster processor, functioning LTE out of the box if you want it. We are so far past the launch of the original Xoom I don't why you'd want to buy now--especially if you are a techy reading this forum. :)

If the next Xoom is a flop, then simply wait a month for the next Android tablet. They are literally coming out every quarter.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae