market is really starting to bite

xoomer1

May 6, 2011
Visit site
There are apps missing from the market, when you do try and download an app, there are problems with it downloading, you have to to it several times

[

QUOTE=Maikai.Guy;1168845]?
Please explain.[/QUOTE]

Maikai.Guy

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Hmm? Haven't noticed. Has anyone else noticed this?

Sounds like they aren't missing. It sounds like you're having trouble downloading them.

Could it possibly be anything else?... a weak internet connection perhaps?

xoomer1

May 6, 2011
Visit site
no they are missing from the market, facebook and youtube to name just a couple, and yes there is an issue downloading apps, infact, one of the games I recently downloaded mentioned that there was an issue and that google had some tips to help while they were trying to fix it.

Hmm? Haven't noticed. Has anyone else noticed this?

Sounds like they aren't missing. It sounds like you're having trouble downloading them.

Could it possibly be anything else?... a weak internet connection perhaps?

Maikai.Guy

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Interesting. I assume Facebook and Youtube used to be there? Both my phone and my tablet came with both apps already installed, so I never had to go to the market to get them.

Why isn't this a bigger issue? Why are you and me the only ones talking about it?

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Yup some apps are gone. I think with the updates it changed something in the build prop that is now making them not seen by the device.

sent by CyanogenMod X

deckem

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Just a quick FYI, at least pertaining to Facebook; it's not available for tablets. The 1.5 update broke any semblance of tablet support (like there was any) and 1.6 didn't fix anything. That's why it's 'gone' from the market (really just hidden, because you can find it at the website, just not download it). YouTube has a table app that was developed specifically for Honeycomb and comes preloaded, which may be why it's not on the market.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non