Best Stylus for the Xoom?

PensHockey

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
Iam looking to get a stylus for my Xoom and wondered if anybody uses a stylus and what would be the best one to get. I am using it mostly for sketches on SketchBook Pro. Thanks

Jonno

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
I owned the Acase and Wacom Bamboo stylus pens for tablets. I gave the Acase to my sister and bought the Wacom. Although to be honest the quality and performance were nearly the same. These stylus tip is 1/4" diameter. The tip is like a rubber ball that deflates and allows you to apply pressure and you move pen across the screen.

slwerner

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I asked much the same question some time back (http://forums.androidcentral.com/motorola-xoom/70313-options-fine-tipped-stylus.html), and received recommendations for the HTC Capacitive Stylus ST C400 (HTC - Products - Accessory - Stylus - bottom of page) & the DAGI 501 (iPad stylus,iPhone stylus, DAGi transparent accurate capacitive stylus, 精準電容觸控筆)

After watching the videos of the DAGI stylus in action, I bought it (although the HTC model appears virtually identical).

I don’t do a lot of drawing, but that is what these style of stylus are designed to be best at. I do use my DAGI for handwriting input (PhattWare) and some limited drawing, and it does work quite well.

I also have some of the rubber bulb tipped styli, although I find that they seem to drag along the screen surface for any sort of action which requires more than a few millimeters of on-screen surface movement (like writing, and drawing). But, they do work nicely for simple "touch/press" type operations.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty