Video Playback Issues

chronic illusionz

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Ok.

I have a bunch of movies, and a 32gb SD card in my Xoom. Movies will play perfectly fine on my comp, then when I transfer it to my Xoom, it plays as if it's in fast forward. Kind of the best way I can explain it.

Very few play perfectly fine with great quality while others (mainly the ones I really want) will have this issue. Does anybody know a way around it?

blackmannx#AC

Panda Motherfrinkin King
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
what type of files are they? when you look at the file name on your pc what does it end with? .mp4 .avi .mkv? sounds like your attempting to play media that android doesnt play normally. I would download Mobo player for the market and give it a try.. dont forget to get the add-on codec pack. Its free and does a good job.

chronic illusionz

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
It's weird because as of now I have 3 movies that are mp4 files that play just fine. But then there are some mp4 files that when I transfer over, does the fast forward thing.

I'm going to try Mobo player and see what happens after that.

Xoom fans

May 18, 2011
Visit site
It's weird because as of now I have 3 movies that are mp4 files that play just fine. But then there are some mp4 files that when I transfer over, does the fast forward thing.

I'm going to try Mobo player and see what happens after that.

Try mediainfo app, found different of these mp4 files, maybe you need convert it. MP4 also a Container format. Xoom only can play H.264 Codec MP4 files.

Josh H.

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
Having this same issue on a Toshiba Thrive. I've tried ES Video Player, QQplayer, and the built-in video player all with the same results. It's a 2.3gb mp4 file.

Anyone figure this out yet?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seniorengineerdood