Xoom shows strange albums

sygys

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
I have this strange problem. i put some albums on my xoom and wanted to play them. but for some reason some of my albums are shown as seperate music files. when looking at the info they all have the exact same album name.

On my desire HD the same album works perfect. whats wrong with my xoom? i have android 3.1 euro

IMAG0343.jpg

sygys

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
And maybe someone knows why i get crashes when playing a song and going back to albums... i allready deleted all data of the music player in the app manager without any luck...

sygys

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
Also another problem i encounter is the fact that when i type a sentence on the first row in the email client. and press enter to go to the next line, the first line disapears until i press enter on the second line... some stupid bugs in android if you ask me!

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
I have this strange problem. i put some albums on my xoom and wanted to play them. but for some reason some of my albums are shown as seperate music files. when looking at the info they all have the exact same album name.

On my desire HD the same album works perfect. whats wrong with my xoom? i have android 3.1 euro

IMAG0343.jpg

Are you viewing in album mode? Also sometimes it some info is just off a bit it will separate a album.

sent by CyanogenMod X

sygys

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
Malware doesnt sounds good does it... even after reboot music player keeps crashing. maybe some conflicts with my equalizer or other music players?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay