Wifi internet browsers work-all other apps say Not Connected.

chaviaux

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
Xoom - wifi works, Internet connectivity via browsers works. Apps like Pandora, Kindle, Kobo, and NPR says I am not connected. Even Market says to login to my user account even though under Settings - Accounts, my Google id is there. Any suggestions?

KJ

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Xoom - wifi works, Internet connectivity via browsers works. Apps like Pandora, Kindle, Kobo, and NPR says I am not connected. Even Market says to login to my user account even though under Settings - Accounts, my Google id is there. Any suggestions?

That doesn't sound good. I've no advice, except that doing a factory reset isn't very traumatic (Settings -> Privacy -> Factory data reset). I've done this and once you connect your gmail account your Xoom will download all of your apps again. The biggest hassle is putting your widgets back. Remember to back up your data before you do this though.

avp4mvp

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site

I am having the same exact problem with my Xoom presently. Were you able to find a way to overcome this dilemma?

Castorshells

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
Have you tried uninstalling and then reinstalling the apps? I would also say delete your connection settings and then set them up again.

jhill0224

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm having the same issue on sporatic wifi hot spots. Works perfect at home and office wifi... but does not work at most starbucks and sometimes at friends houses.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781