wifi xoom update HTK75D

initialjdg

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
anybody know how to get to cache and copy/view the files without root? i'm having no luck with es file explorer or astro and it would suck to gain root to see it and then remove root to install it

Small_law

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Got it today. I would say that besides the market, things appear to be a bit more stable, but that could be wishful thinking. Without a change log, who knows.

Jayblodg

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Maybe I need to clear the data on my market app, but has anybody else experienced the "My Apps" page in the new market not filling up the whole screen in landscape mode? It's almost like looking at a 4:3 movie on a 16:9 screen. If that is the design it kinda seems like a waste of real estate. Maybe when I get home I'll throw up a screenshot...

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Maybe I need to clear the data on my market app, but has anybody else experienced the "My Apps" page in the new market not filling up the whole screen in landscape mode? It's almost like looking at a 4:3 movie on a 16:9 screen. If that is the design it kinda seems like a waste of real estate. Maybe when I get home I'll throw up a screenshot...

I get the same layout with margins on the sides.

Looks like they used the notification icons from the phone version of the app. When an update completes I get an extra tiny shopping bag in my notification tray.

undertothenight

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
The last two updates messed up my xoom to the point the only way to fix it was a full reset. It runs a lot faster and the browser seems a lot more stable but damn I hate resetting.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Jayblodg

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I get the same layout with margins on the sides.

Looks like they used the notification icons from the phone version of the app. When an update completes I get an extra tiny shopping bag in my notification tray.

Yeah me too. It must be a design thing. The icon should be of better contrast to the notification area imho. It seems a little smaller too compared to the old one. Like I mentioned before the space in the margins seems like wasted real estate. You know what it kind of looks like to me is the settings app. I don't know why it seems so different to me on the new market app. I've been getting used to it. I'm just excited to see the Ice Cream Sandwich update that will hopefully come in he near future! :p

LMO

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
The last two updates messed up my xoom to the point the only way to fix it was a full reset. It runs a lot faster and the browser seems a lot more stable but damn I hate resetting.

A little confused here... are you referring to the latest two updates HTK55D & HTK75D? Did you have to go back to stock 3.2?
I am having some problems that just popped up after these two latest updates and am considering resetting. :(

RTR13

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
I updated to this last week and right after it bricked my xoom! Literally the tablet was useless, non rersponsive. Sent it back to Moto and received identical tablet back asking me to update again!! Don't care I received same tablet back but other than this update I didn't do anything to my xoom. Obviously, not real anxious to update again!

nicholasdejohn

May 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm having trouble with my Market place as well. I have the latest up date installed and I have been running it for a while now. I did a reset on it about an hour ago to see if it would clear up the issues with the market place and it didn't. In fact, the issues may even be worse now. I'm gonna try another reset and go from there.

Any suggestions?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol