4G Upgrade Site Live

jchien

Feb 5, 2010
Visit site
I saw the thing about a free dock. Did everyone else get 2 tracking numbers? I got 2 tracking numbers from fedex.

tommy m

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
It wouldn't take my info on the website 90 minutes later to "Peggy" at Motorola and they got me set up. 30 seconds after I hung up I got my tracking number.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

SamuriHL

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Didn't they only sell 100k of these things anyway? :D And by send them in, do you mean actually get them to Moto or to sign up for the return box? Cause, there's a difference between actually sending it and getting the return box.

alphanu22

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
Different Rep said "Once we preform the upgrade, the Standard Dock along with a Thank you Letter will be mailed" a number wasn't given.

sounds like first come first serve. get the box and send out same day-

SamuriHL

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
That's the plan. I'm going to ask my fedex driver if s/he's going to be in the area for a bit if they'd mind stopping back and doing a pickup. If not, I'll have to drive to the nearest fedex drop off point.

bmhanson

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else try and access the,Motorola site to request the upgrade using the xoom only to have it fail? Locked up in the browser twice. Just curious.

alphanu22

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
That's the plan. I'm going to ask my fedex driver if s/he's going to be in the area for a bit if they'd mind stopping back and doing a pickup. If not, I'll have to drive to the nearest fedex drop off point.

have ur print outs and xoom ready. put in box, sleeve it up, and give it back to FedEx- winning#

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463