shipping box delayed?

xoomer1

May 6, 2011
Visit site
I was suppose to get my shipping box today, but its a no show, the trackign number is not working correctly, it says it was suppose to be here by 4:30pm now its not saying anything, anyone else having problems getting their box?

SolWgn

Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
I was suppose to get my shipping box today, but its a no show, the trackign number is not working correctly, it says it was suppose to be here by 4:30pm now its not saying anything, anyone else having problems getting their box?

Mine was the same way. It showed that it was supposed to be here today, but then the estimated delivery date went away. About anhour ago it updated and now shows an estimated delivery date of Oct 3. I was really worried about mine. I'm not the original owner so I wasn't supposed to beableto grtthe update and agent got delayed I thought they changed their minds. Now its on its way and I'm allgood!:D

lobobuzz

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Mine was supposed to be delivered yesterday too. I contacted their support line and they indicated that they had some delays and that it will take a few more days. I now have a very cryptic message on the Fedex tracking page. No prob... I've waited this long and a few more days won't hurt.

pauldroidr2d2

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I received mine on the September 30. I am in the process of printing the information sheet that they told us to include with the Xoom and then I'm going to get it packaged up.and I'm going to see about getting it delivered to my local FedEx office.

lobobuzz

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I received mine on the September 30. I am in the process of printing the information sheet that they told us to include with the Xoom and then I'm going to get it packaged up.and I'm going to see about getting it delivered to my local FedEx office.

Are you doing a reset or how are you planning on protecting your apps/accounts etc?

pauldroidr2d2

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Are you doing a reset or how are you planning on protecting your apps/accounts etc?

I backed up everything that I need and I did a full reset. I didn't need to encrypt anything.

I am planning on taking it to a local FedEx Kinko's to drop it off. Hopefully Motorola will receive it early next week that way.

The packaging is standard overnight, Mon-Fri, and that is how they will send it back once the upgrade is completed.

pauldroidr2d2

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I stopped by the local Fedex Kinkos this am and dropped off my Xoom. Let's see now how long it takes for me to get it back. Hopefully in one piece.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

SolWgn

Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
I stopped by the local Fedex Kinkos this am and dropped off my Xoom. Let's see now how long it takes for me to get it back. Hopefully in one piece.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I would really like to find you how long it really takes to come back and the speeds that it hits with the 4g.

jtmeyers

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
My shipping box was delayed as well. I was supposed to receive it on Friday (09/30), but it was delayed until today. Not only did I receive it today, but I received 2 Fed-ex boxes / shipments - each with the Fed-ex "kit" to send my XOOM in for its upgrade. Not sure why I received 2 of them.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilsgutkowski