Xoom 4G 3.2.2 Official Release?

raw33

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know when (or possibly have a file) the official 4G upgrade software which is 3.2.2?

I received my 4G Xoom upgrade and had the official 3.2.2 software.
After I unlocked and rooted, I got stuck into a bootloop and had to relock and flash back to 3.0.
I software updated up to 3.2 now but cannot get 3G data connectivity (I'm not in a 4G area).

I've been tinkering with this this for two days now and connect find a solution.
I'm going to re-lock and for the 5th time because I am now on cannot get WiFi or 3G to work after flashing with this zip --->[ROM/UPDATE] Android Honeycomb 3.2.2 - Stock & Rooted. - xda-developers

zarkuu

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
I've had the exact same experience. I got my Xoom back and it worked. I then rooted and ended up in a bootloop where didn't have a good backup and went back to 3.0.1. The above ROM didn't work for me either on 3g or Wifi.

I called both VZW and Moto. VZW thinks the SIM card is bad so they are sending me a new one. I doubt that will help but who knows. I was hoping Moto could send me an update.zip or something to get me from 3.2 to 3.2.2 but the agent wouldn't go that direction. he said the LTE radio stuff was not in the system image so it couldn't be wiped by flashing. I'm suspicious of this but have no way to confirm. I'd really like to see an official release too since as is I won't be able to use 3g or 4g service at all. I learned If the SIM card doesn't work then you won't get either 3g or 4g now that the upgrade has been completed.

BTW, can anyone confirm the build that comes with 3.2.2 after you get it back with LTE? Is it HLK75C?

Last edited:

bigguy_132

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
I've had the exact same experience. I got my Xoom back and it worked. I then rooted and ended up in a bootloop where didn't have a good backup and went back to 3.0.1. The above ROM didn't work for me either on 3g or Wifi.

I called both VZW and Moto. VZW thinks the SIM card is bad so they are sending me a new one. I doubt that will help but who knows. I was hoping Moto could send me an update.zip or something to get me from 3.2 to 3.2.2 but the agent wouldn't go that direction. he said the LTE radio stuff was not in the system image so it couldn't be wiped by flashing. I'm suspicious of this but have no way to confirm. I'd really like to see an official release too since as is I won't be able to use 3g or 4g service at all. I learned If the SIM card doesn't work then you won't get either 3g or 4g now that the upgrade has been completed.

BTW, can anyone confirm the build that comes with 3.2.2 after you get it back with LTE? Is it HLK75C?

I can confirm it ships with HLK75C.