01-14-2016 03:16 PM
29 12
tools
    Most people will only post negative comments I understand this. So just to mention, I've only had great experience with Motorola's customer service. I always got someone that speaks English as their first language, very friendly, helpful, knowledgeable, and did what was necessary to fix problems I've had. My Xoom came back from the upgrade in mint condition. Matter of fact I had a note in with my Xoom saying battery life wasn't as good as it was when new. When i got it back there was a work order that said lte upgrade and battery replacement.

Really sorry to hear you guys are having problems!
    10-26-2011 12:54 PM
    Well, they emailed me and asked for the old XOOM back. I saved the box they sent this one in, and I'll put the old XOOM in that box and send her off next week sometime. I need a little time with both of them to get my settings and screen layouts all moved over.

This experience with Motorola has been great.
    10-28-2011 12:02 PM
    I've only had great experience with Motorola. I've had 3 different devices from them and getting my 4th soon (a Xoom). As with all companies, sometimes you get less than helpful people, but as a whole, Moto is much more consumer friendly than pretty much any large company I've worked with.
    10-29-2011 12:15 PM
    I have never experienced a more HORRIBLE customer service experience as I have with Motorola. I WILL NEVER PURCHASE ANOTHER MOTOROLA PHONE and I have purchased two phones in the past 3 months.
    01-14-2016 03:16 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD