will ics enable write to sd card

Maikai.Guy

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
does anyone know if I cs will enable write to SD card for Motorola xoom :)

One can only hope, although the fact that the first ICS device lacks an SD port is not confidence building.

Personally, I believe ICS will bring all the fixes any of us could desire to our tablets. It will bring down, if not eliminate, our country's unemployment rate. ICS will bring peace to the Middle East. Terrorists will suddenly realize G-d does not want them to kill innocent people.

Put simply, once ICS is released to our XOOMs, "We could live offa the fatta the lan'." - Of Mice and Men

It's gonna be great!

anon(55900)

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
does anyone know if I cs will enable write to SD card for Motorola xoom :)

I asked this earlier and we simply have to wait, I have no idea how to root but after ics is on my xoom I will take on the task of learning what needs to be done to root it, then, supposedly I'll be able to do whatever I want. I would have rooted by now but it's more complicated than my little brain wanted to muster and feared I'd brick the darn thing. If I'm successful, I'll put better instructions than what I've seen to date, for total newbies. Linux folk don't seem to be patient wit us Linux ignorant folks! :)

Sniperet

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Surely ICS will allow full access to the SD card since it is supposed to join the phone and tablet Android lines. Would they take away a highly used feature on phones just to keep tablet users from having it?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad