Tablet optimized version of Amazon.com

roadrat

Aug 14, 2010
Visit site
When the tablet optimized version of amazon.com came out a few months ago, I was able to pull it up on the Xoom without issue.

In the last month or so, all I can pull up is the regular desktop version of amazon.com.

I think this might be related to the last Honeycomb update....or maybe amazon.com got rid of the tablet optimized version

Can anyone else pull up the tablet optimized version of amazon.com?

Any other suggestions?

bmhanson

May 20, 2010
Visit site
I had to go actually look up images for the tablet optimized website design. because I had not paid much attention. I am assuming you are talking about a page as seen in a screenshot here: Amazon is testing a slick new site design, perfect for tablets

If so then it is actually supposed one design shared by the desktop and tablet and has not been rolled out yet. Looks to have been enabled for some users for a while, but i expect they may have turned it back off.

All I know is I have never saw the new site design before.

roadrat

Aug 14, 2010
Visit site
yep, thats the site. I had it for a few months and it was great compared to the regular old amazon site. The old site is damn near impossible to use without zooming in on text boxes and other selections

gaygeek

May 13, 2011
Visit site
It stopped working for me too. I would get it when I logged in from a desktop too, but that stopped a couple of weeks ago.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar