When I try to apply a wallpaper HC opens the wallpaper editor once you make the changes and apply the wallpaper its either stretched or it's zoomed in to much. How do I apply a wallpaper in it's original size to the home screen? I have some nice ones I'd like to use..Thanks in advance for helping out I'm new to the xoom.
    12-01-2011 02:40 PM
    I don't think you can. They over stretch the wallpaper so you can turn the tablet and still be in the center of the wallpaper and still be able to scroll. I think it sucks and would love the ability to set wallpaper like on a desktop with out having to use LPP or ADW to do it.
    12-01-2011 05:01 PM
    You can use multipicture live wallpaper. Works really well and fits all pics perfectly with no editing.

Xoom+Root = Perfect Match
    12-01-2011 06:54 PM
    Sorry.....not to sound like such a newbie, but what's multipicture live???

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk
    12-01-2011 10:31 PM
    Its a live wallpaper on market. You can set any pic to any screen or have them all the same. Sets pic perfectly, just change setting to fit to screen or full screen, one of those.

Multipicture is not like other wallpapers in the sence that it doesn't slow my xoom down like other live wallpapers do.
    12-02-2011 08:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD