01-13-2012 10:21 AM
33 12
tools

You join in with handful of malcontents and “entitlement princesses”( like deecoop0351 who wants his time and money back because the Xoom isn’t getting ICS first, and threatens to buy an iPad if he doesn’t get it right away) in this regard
    I'm sorry, but I'm through with you.

Entitlement Princesses? I'm sorry, but there is really no excuse for that. Good luck and enjoy your Xoom.
    01-11-2012 03:16 PM
    I'm sorry, but I'm through with you.

Entitlement Princesses? I'm sorry, but there is really no excuse for that. Good luck and enjoy your Xoom.
    Fine. But what would you call someone whose complaint is: "If I don't get ICS first, I want my money (and my time with the Xoom) back.

Such ridiculous expectations (of being first) and demands (a full refund plus the compensation for months of time?) seem to me to be the hallmarks of today's "entitlement princesses" [okay, maybe I should have made it "princes"].

It was not my intention to so deeply offend you by calling him (or her) out on that.

But, seeing as how you were too thin-skinned to not also be offended that I disagreed with you that the Xoom was some utter failure, and offered my own positive experience as a counter-point to your frustration with it's poor video streaming performance; it really isn't too surprising. [yeah, that's right, I make no apology for not just seeing it your way, and for not keeping my counter-opinions to myself].

Hey, I know what you could do. You could sell your worthless and (as you say) unused/unusable Xoom, and go out and buy an iPad in the hopes of spiting me. That way you can get your "satisfaction" in responding to my insolent and condescending ways; and, who knows, that Xoom might just end up in the hands of someone who can figure out a way to get some good use out of it.
    01-11-2012 03:46 PM
    OK, enough of this, we are all entitled to our opinions. This person hates it, that person loves it, let's just get along. Return if you wish, it does not hurt or bother anyone here.

All I know is I would have very hard time finding a tab as good as the OG Xoom.

If you (the person complaining) sell your Xoom let me know where you list it.

Nextgenandroidforums.com
    01-11-2012 03:54 PM
    OK, enough of this, we are all entitled to our opinions.
    I apologize for helping to steer this thread into the ditch.

And, for the personal insults.

I'll keep to just expressing my opinions, and avoid directly challenging those of others.
    01-11-2012 04:09 PM
    I thought the idea of a GED was that we got updates quickly...

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk
    01-11-2012 05:29 PM
    Lol don't worry about your typed words they can't possibly hurt this devil dog but this is great this is the most replys I got from posting something on this forum. I'm really not stressing a tablet anyway my wife got the xoom for my birthday. If I'm spending that kind money on anything I'm getting a new pistol or blade. By the way I really do hate apple and would never get an ipad. Some of you dudes is fanboys too and fanboys look just like you.
    pauldroidr2d2 likes this.
    01-12-2012 10:18 AM
    Man and to top it off asus says the original transformer is to get ICS by February
    01-13-2012 12:31 AM
    Man and to top it off asus says the original transformer is to get ICS by February
    Before you get too upset, you might want to check out http://http://forums.androidcentral....cs-issues.html, and see what NOT doing a soak test has meant for many TP users.

Now, that's NOT an improvement over Honeycomb - at least not in my book.
    01-13-2012 10:21 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD