02-03-2018 06:25 PM
31 12
tools
    I was having the same problem with my HTC Desire 500 . simply unmount the SDcard , and mount it again . worked for me .. hope it will help u too
    09-28-2014 03:17 AM
    Hey I have the same thing except I have a galaxy centura I also don't use an sd card PLEASE HELP!!!! Thanks!
    03-03-2015 07:16 PM
    I too have the same thing happng aid my moto E tried all the stuff u have advised above but still not able to play my music tracks.please help
    05-01-2016 06:26 AM
    I just got an LG X Power. Im going nuts with out my music. I open my music tab and select a song. It tells me sorry that song can not be played. It does it to all of my songs what gives?? Please I am not tech savvy and im completely lost.
    Thank you
    Tara
    01-15-2017 12:15 PM
    Can I pump this up to the top of the list?

I have a Galaxy s8, and have copied all my audio files over from iTunes to the phone. Most of the tracks are playing fine, but some simply won't play at all. I have compared files that will play with files thast won't, and there appears to be no difference. I have tried renaming fileds, renaming the albums they belong to, coipying them to the SD Card, copying them to the phone memory, asnd nothing appears to work. I upgraded the Samsung Music Player and now the problem files just give a "Failed to play track" message.

Any ideas?
    11-03-2017 06:41 AM
    I had the same problem with my Samsung stock player.
    Hope this works for you.
    Create a folder move that file/song of songs to this folder you have created.after that move that file/song back to the original folder.this has always worked for me.
    It seems to be an issue ,suppose it's a ghost file so what you're doing is rewriting the song so the media player recognises it. Hey hope this works for you
    02-03-2018 06:25 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD