Are they ever going to release ICS for LTE

lobobuzz

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I'm in no hurry for it. I'd rather see them spend time with QA and get the bugs out before releasing. I use my Xoom so much and don't have the time to deal with any bugs or issues that could negatively impact my usage.

Don't get me wrong... I'm all for updates and ICS, but just don't want it before it's ready.

Reactions: dboftlp and raidil

Mobius360

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
Hopeful for a February release, seems like enough time since the wifi version. Just hope it's a good solid release that functions good.

Sent from my Epic CM7 Android via Tapatalk

scribe4food

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I hate that we get no notice, nor any info. More than likely it will just "show up" one morning, however, it would be nice not to be kept in the dark.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

J

jay_akins

Don't know when it will be release but I'm hoping that the bugs has been fix thou.

Mobius360

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
I believe it is. It was strange we got 3.2.6 with very minor updates. I don't think they would have pushed it if ICS was around the corner/ready. I'm now hopeful for an April release but CM9 is really starting to sound like a great idea.

pauldroidr2d2

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I believe it is. It was strange we got 3.2.6 with very minor updates. I don't think they would have pushed it if ICS was around the corner/ready. I'm now hopeful for an April release but CM9 is really starting to sound like a great idea.

We will probably see it around the phones start getting it.

I also hope they leave it stock and do not blur it.

Sent from one of the following: Galaxy Nexus, Bionic or Xoom using Tapatalk.

Live2ride883

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Even though ICS for the 4g Xoom is in planning I am gonna replace my Xoom when ever Google releases the "Nexus" tablet that they are supposedly working on.

Then my Xoom will go to the kids....

Reactions: pauldroidr2d2

milesmcever

Nov 21, 2009
Visit site
Even though ICS for the 4g Xoom is in planning I am gonna replace my Xoom when ever Google releases the "Nexus" tablet that they are supposedly working on.

Then my Xoom will go to the kids....

So then you will have two Xooms since it is the Nexus tablet? Genius...
Ive already passed my Xoom on to the kid since it is built like a brick unlike my Galaxy tab which im afraid he would snap in about two mins. But mines been running ICS since I got it back from the LTE upgrade. Why buy a developer product if you dont plan on messing with it? And even if Google really is working on another Nexus tablet why waste your time if you are not using your current Tablet with its unlockable bootloader to its full extent?

Live2ride883

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
So then you will have two Xooms since it is the Nexus tablet? Genius...
Ive already passed my Xoom on to the kid since it is built like a brick unlike my Galaxy tab which im afraid he would snap in about two mins. But mines been running ICS since I got it back from the LTE upgrade. Why buy a developer product if you dont plan on messing with it? And even if Google really is working on another Nexus tablet why waste your time if you are not using your current Tablet with its unlockable bootloader to its full extent?

I will buy the Nexus tablet for the same reason I bought the Galaxy nexus phone. I want the pure android os. By not rooting or unlocking my phone doesn't mean I am not using it to its full extent.

Reactions: chubb

milesmcever

Nov 21, 2009
Visit site
I have to agree with you on wanting a pure android os so you win, but your still not using the extra options it gives you, the Xoom ive flashed a couple of roms on and when I want stock back it takes about 10 mins to get it back. ICS on it rocks too by the way and I wish they would hurry and push a stock image for it as with my galaxy tab as I fear it will be dead last.
I thought all the Nexus tablet talk was just words taken out of context has this changed?

milesmcever

Nov 21, 2009
Visit site
You prefer to root and load roms, I prefer to run stock. Why does this essentially make you right and me wrong?

Right or wrong? Not sure who said you were wrong like i said in the previous post you win and i dont mean that sarcasicly you made a good point i agreed with, but like i said these having the option to do more if you choose not to then thats your thing I look forward to these things so I can see what all more they can do outside of their box.

So changing the subject i see from your name you ride or like the 883 sportster?

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz