Quick question!

datboicastro

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
I came to this forum to ask a couple quick questions to you Xoom owners. I am looking to buy a Xoom tomorrow, I've never owned a tablet before. I know the Xoom is a older tab and not the highest specs according to today's standards. But I want a stock android is and quick updates and love google branded devices. So my question is to you guys is how is performance on the Xoom mainly on ics? Is their lag does it run smooth? Are you satisfied with it? Thanks in advance to whoever has some input for me.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

LimuHead

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
ICS is fast and functional! My Xoom wifi rocks.! I've owned it for 4 months now and have no complaints.

My one experience with Motorola customer service (regarding the charger, not the Xoom) was smooth and painless. They mailed a replacement charger 2nd day delivery!

The Xoom itself is a great tablet. I initially bought it to store and manipulate my lyrics and chords for performances and rehearsals. (I play ukulele professionally. ) It accomplished that and more. I haven't touched my laptop but 2 or 3 times since I bought my Xoom.

I would buy another in a heartbeat.

Reactions: datboicastro

cruzizcaredonotn

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
had mine since may 2011 and gone through stock 3.0, 3.1 and 3.2 as well as rooted and romed 3.2

gotta say ICS rocks (I can only vouch for Team EOS and Team Rogue) running rogue now and seems that will be my permanent flavor. ;)

xoomer1

May 6, 2011
Visit site
as of right now, the xoom is still one of the top tablets, the hardware is still very good, the xoom2 has a 1.2 ghz processor, which is not much more then the xoom's 1 ghz.. its a great tablet.

my xoom does not have any lag to it and I am running honeycomb, but, you can make it slw down by adding in tons of widgets, live wall papers, and other stuff that uses the processor... but you can do this with any tablet except the iapd..and thats just because you dont have widgets and live wallpapers for the ipad.

I came to this forum to ask a couple quick questions to you Xoom owners. I am looking to buy a Xoom tomorrow, I've never owned a tablet before. I know the Xoom is a older tab and not the highest specs according to today's standards. But I want a stock android is and quick updates and love google branded devices. So my question is to you guys is how is performance on the Xoom mainly on ics? Is their lag does it run smooth? Are you satisfied with it? Thanks in advance to whoever has some input for me.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thtknt