Facebook not working properly in browser

whobbs95b

Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
over the past couple of days my wife has been having trouble with Facebook on her Xoom. She does not use the app because it sucks. She cannot scroll through status updates and cannot look at anyones profiles. Any suggestions?

PJ Xoom

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
I have been having the same issue this week. tried clearing all memory and reset settings ,etc. did not help. The facebook app is horrible. hope we have a fix soon, so i can use facebook on the xoom. The issue is you can touch the item to be selected but it does not respond past signing on.

toolman157#AC

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Same issue here...running the about:debug fixes it until the next day...then I run the debug script again and all is well again ...so just type in about:debug in the browser hit enter...close browser and restart...works for me

petitbarzun

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
I have the same problem on my Samsung Tab 10.1. Many of the links do not work. For example I have an icon saying there are 10 changes, but when I click on it nothing happens. It was working properly before.

murroak

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
same for me tried on my moto photon and asus/tranformer and still no able to access every thing on my account like pages and groups glad im not the only one

2kidz

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
same for me tried on my moto photon and asus/tranformer and still no able to access every thing on my account like pages and groups glad im not the only one

I was having the SAME issues u guys were having but as of this am, my fb seems to be working!!! Have u guys noticed the fix yet???

mikeadd

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I was having the same type problems the last few days. I would try to open any thing and it would not do anything. Then all of a sudden it started to work correctly. I did not make any changes. Don't know what happened.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay