Flash ICS for some cash?

WhoolioPreludee

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
So Im having a heck of a time flashing ICS on my wifi xoom, its a european version, so anyone out there that has done this wanna make a couple of bucks, pm me if you live in socal. pref. west covina, torrance or riverside/perris. in person only. thanks everyone!

Castorshells

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
Give me more info and ill help. Are your Xooms stock? Do you have a PC with ADB setup?

So you wanna root and flash custom roms or just stay stock and push ICS images?

ICS is only available for wifi models right now and U.S. versions I believe.

Sent from my Echo

jahmadi81

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Yea the xoom is stock.. its not US.. We trying to get it us so it can update automatically once in us rom. I downloaded xoot to unlock the boatloader, it did the unlocking and reboot.. Try to put the system.img, recovery.img etc its giving me a error..

WhoolioPreludee

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Mines is stock as well..... i think. i downloaded this app called XOOT and it unlocks the bootloader (not rooting)so that the OS can be installed but after unlocking it it would not reconnect. Cannot do the flash drive route because of a snafu with my adapter order. Have tried it in case with RSD lite but no luck either, i do not have ADB on my computer. i have a european xoom that want flashed to US os so that i can get ICS. otherwise xoom is stock and have a pc running XP 32bit. if you got any help it would be grealy appreaciated.

Castorshells

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site

radiation0512

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Try this before spending your money...VERY easy to do and only takes a few minutes.

For those that have the UK version and want to convert it to the US version I highly recommend following this post in xoomforums.com. I did it in about 15 minutes at work. Once its done it you get all the OTA's and will end up with ICS!! This is not rooting just unlocking the bootloader.

ics update for UK xoom users?

I believe its post #6 or 7...the long one

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Castorshells

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
The latest build from team EOS has 4.0.4

You don't need to unroot just download zip and gapps and flash via recovery.

Sent from my Echo

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crazyload03