Most Necessary Accessories?

jakson0100

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
The Xoom is a pretty tough piece of technology but a case is useful for anywhere outside your home. If you regularly drop things you might want to use a case at all times!
Many people i have seen to looking for best accessories for xoom here i thought to start a discussion for the help of those who needs best accessories for xoom at one place,for example

Incipio Silicrylic case

The Silicrylic case has a built-in stand to prop up the Xoom in landscape mode, but it doesn?t have a stand solution for portrait mode?which would be pretty useful for reading books and magazines.The hard shell portion actually assists in keeping the silicone skin in place. However, I think that there could have been even more improvement in this area. For instance, there are actually no clips on the left and right sides in landscape mode, and there are no clips at all on the top edge. Ostensibly these were left out in order to keep from blocking access to the SIM/SDcard port.
It might be a bit more difficult to put the case on or take it off, but it would have resulted in a much more solid, rigid design.
I request you all to share your sources where people can get accessories at one place

Best Regards
Jakson

Live2ride883

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I have used the Motorola portfolio case from day one. I exchanged it once under warranty, other than that I have been completely satisfied. The only other necessary accessory that I found is the car charger.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12