HBO go for kindle: WORKING on xoom! APK ATTACHED

jessesmith8888

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
my verizon 3g xoom just got updated to 4.0.4 this morning so I was browsing apps to check out when I stumbled on this.

In the amazon appstore I 'purchased' the free hbo go kindle app..it didn't install but I was able to purchase the app.

With some searching I found the apk and install it.

It is working great! You will need the amazon appstore store installed and the app must be purchased

Dropbox link: http://db.tt/BeufpEML

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

DrWu

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Works - you have to go to the Amazon App store and "purchase" it ( for free) before it will work though.

slwerner

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
You will need the amazon appstore store installed and the app must be purchased

I was not allowed to purchase the app from the Amazon app store on my Xoom - but I found that I could go to the App Store on my PC and purchase it, even though it was incompatible with all my registered devices. After that, I could get HBO GO (which I had installed from the apk - thank you for the link) to run without telling me I didn't own the app, could buy it, and had no right to download content.

jessesmith8888

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Nice! I've been waiting for this app for a while. Funny that the kindle gets it before any other tab

bulldogmoe7

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
could have been just me, but it didnt work with my rooted xoom. i unrooted today and its worked great. thanks. now i can watch the old episodes of OZ

ScandaLeX

Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
Nice! I've been waiting for this app for a while. Funny that the kindle gets it before any other tab

I find this incredibly bizarre considering the tablets that have been out long before the kindle fire was a thought in Amazons brain.

Tappin' from my SGP 5.0

jessesmith8888

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
This app is so much better than netflix. I'm not even talking about content, this is a solid looking app

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2