Soak test for Xoom invite

colforbin

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Heard it through the grapevine that invites for a soak test for Zoom wifi have gone out. I'd be shocked if it was for JB. Could it be possible? Hopefully we'll know soon. Either way, this is legit. My source is very reliable. ;)

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
I just got my invite time to go back to stock hello jelly bean

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Amore514

Mar 19, 2010
Visit site
I just got an email that i should have this pushed to my device today!

Hello,

Thanks for signing up for the Motorola U.S. Wi-Fi Xoom software test. We had a very enthusiastic response to our call for participation, so we expect a good turnout. The software should be pushed to your phone later today.

Your input is really important, and to ensure we hear you, please follow these guidelines:
? Please post all your feedback in our private community (link below). This also where you?ll find help during the soak.
? Please do not call or contact Motorola support for help during the soak. The team there is not yet ready to support this software.
? I?m not able to check private messages on the forums during soaks, so if you need immediate help that's not a good route to take.
? Please do not reply to this email. Post your questions and feedback to our private community.
? If you have any problems accessing the private community, please click here for help.
Thanks so much for your participation! We really appreciate your time and insights. We?ll start the push soon so please start your visit to the private community here. You?ll find additional important information in the Welcome message as soon as you sign in.

Regards,

Matt
Motorola Feedback Network
Motorola Owners' Forum

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21