Just ordered Xoom from Amazon is it US Verision?

CSI Guy

Feb 25, 2009
Visit site
Just ordered Xoom from Amazon, how can I tell if it is a US Version. Someone else said that theirs from Amazon was from some other country.

CSI Guy

Feb 25, 2009
Visit site
Has anyone recently gotten a Xoom from Amazon? What is the build number that I need to look for to ensure that it is a US Version?

Vladabeast

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
There are a lot of build numbers but as a base If its running honeycomb then I should be HMJ37. If it is running ICS then it should be IMM76. If its running jelly bean it should be JRO03H

But when you get it just go to Google and type in Motorola XOOM then your build number and it should tell you

Sent from my MZ604 using Android Central Forums

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
When you get it look at the charger they gave you. I have seen some in the us get chargers from other countries and that should be a dead five away.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Viventis

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
If you order a Xoom from Amazon, make sure it ships from Amazon itself and is not "fulfilled by xxx Company." Amazon only ships USA version Xooms, while some of their partners ship foreign versions. That happened to me last Summer. I sent back the non-US Xoom and repurchased one from Amazon, (not a partner).

jlo8720

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
is it the kernal number that varies by region??

IE:
EMEA: Europe Middle East Africa
NA: North America

etc etc

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34