Anyone noticed that the battery consumption isn't as good on Jellybean?

Sent from my Jellybeaned Xoom.
    07-29-2012 02:55 PM
    I am having battery issues after upgrading to 4.1.1, build JRO03H. Looks like the apps that are using the most power are Screen (37%), sdcard (28%) and Media (27%). The Xoom is noticeably much warmer to the touch.

I have rebooted several times and still my battery is running down, quicker than it ever has. I removed the micro-SD card thinking that this may have some affect but did not change battery drain. I m also having problems with responsiveness.

Hope this is a known issue and is being addressed
    08-01-2012 12:55 PM
    I also seem to be getting random email notifications in the status bar in the bottom right corner from the standard Email app. I get notifications for messages that I received several weeks ago but have not yet deleted.

Looks like JB may not be quite ready for prime-time.
    08-01-2012 01:33 PM
    I have been using JB for a few weeks and I am well impressed with the battery life on my Xoom, I used to charge it twice a day (I do use it most of the day) but now it lasts well into the next day

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2
    09-06-2012 12:31 PM
    Get Better Battery Stats (it's $3). Let it run for awhile, and check the two wakeup sections. Those will tell you what is making the system wake up and do work, consuming the battery.
    09-06-2012 02:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD