Got Xoom from my pawnshop...has some issues.

WSMacDougall

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I manage a pawnshop and we got this Xoom tablet. A customer payed for it and then returned it saying it could not be hooked up through Verizon for being lost/stolen. So we let him return it. I got it off my boss for $70 thinking I could just use it as a Wifi tablet, it worked ok for a while. I turned the data off and it was all good till I downloaded this game Zenonia 5 and then it started locking up and freezing on me a lot. Its running droid 4.0.4 and says its up to date. So I would like to know if it being locked out is causing any problems with it and also if I could somehow get this game to run well again. It will freeze a ton and even after I close the game for a while the tablet will freeze up. I did a factory reset and that seemed to fix the problem a bit. It still freezes up once in a while but its not too bad I guess...It was a 3g/wifi one i think a x600 its called. Anyway any help would be awesome.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
It should still function fine as a WIFI only tablet. Only thing I can recommend is uninstall the game in question and see if things improve.

It is possible the game your trying out isn't updated to run on Android 4.0.4 and causes things to be a bit glitchy...

WSMacDougall

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Could or would it be possible to update my android os? I checked for updates past 4.0.4 and it says I'm up to date. It also does this with zenonia 4, I thought with an older version of the game it might work, but no...thanks for the help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KrystalMcclain