XOOM not turning on, prevention?

SpiralBorg

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
Some users are experiencing issues with XOOM.
There are many forums about this, with the XOOM won't turn on, the notification might be on, be you need to hold the on and volume button to turn it
On. This has happened to more, around 5 times, it didnt happen before, but now, my XOOM has started sound this a lot now.
Any tips to prevent it. I know turning off the device might help, but that would get constantly annoying, and in Australia the jelly bean update isn't available, yet.
Sent from my MZ604 using Android Central Forums

MrHost

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Sounds like a bad battery perhaps. How much battery power is left when you reset it? You could load a new ROM to see if it happens still.

Sent from my Xoom using Android Central Forums

texn884

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
my friends crashed when it was charging and we took it to the computer guy at the att store and he said it was bricked. Before we took it to him we searched youtube and did the procedure to get it to get to a certain point and the little droid dude just is standing there and then finally falls over, not sure what that means but i am guessing its dead. it has a full charge so I am not sure if these things wipe everything when they crash or brick up but she has a ton of pictures and videos on it

Ramesh Subramanian1

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
my motorola xoom was not turning on. I was planning to take to service centre, far away from our city. Meanwhile, I read your suggestion, pressing volume buttom. Now, my tablet is turned on.

Thank you very much.... thanks. thanks a lot.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellie10