Saw the Xoom at CES

stuckhere4ever

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
I had a pretty lengthy conversation with the Motorola reps at their booth at CES. He stated (several times) unequivocally, that Motorola would absolutely not be putting a Blur front end onto the stock Honeycomb interface.

Obviously, take it with a grain of salt because 1. I'm an Android newbie, and 2. it was a random guy that worked at the company.

Seems interesting nonetheless.

I did not get to play with it, but from the demos that were being given at the booth made it look amazing.

Oh and hi on my first post!

Reactions: galtom and Kupe

stuckhere4ever

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Yeah it makes sense. The way he explained it to me, is that Google actually used the Xoom as the development platform for Honeycomb, so the point of the device is to show-off the functionality.

In any case, I'm really excited for this tablet, it looked really amazing.

Reactions: galtom

Baconator

AC Adviser
Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
Well if you are looking for a way to shoes it then here is something I found. If you have any old cell phones you can sell them.if no one wants to buy them there are websites that will still give you money for them. You can get up to $100 for you old phone. Try doing that. I hired I am going to have to do that if I can't afford it.

Reactions: galtom

estebancam

May 7, 2010
Visit site
This tablet got me off the iPad craze. I was about to buy an iPad, but honestly, I think honeycomb is perfect. I have been waiting for 8 months to see what Matias Duarte could do with Android, and I think we have our answer. I am a HUGE webOS fan, and it's because of the things he put into play. I don't think even iOS 5.0 will be able to touch the awesomeness of Honeycomb.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20