ochocinco is xoom'in

Auzo

May 25, 2010
Visit site
Haha, good find! It's times like these that I wish I was into twitter... but then the feeling quickly fades :p

On a side note, this plus the honeycomb demo on Wednesday are good signs of the readiness of the Xoom. It is looking more and more likely that Moto will be able to hit the mid February target date.

Last edited:

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
That's cool, I guess celebrities have some nice perks but, it's a good marketing strategy for Moto.

darktoy

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Ha... I was actually just watching NFL Network with all the live Q&A's at the Dallas Stadium and lots of players and have been wearing t-shirts promoting the XOOM.

ckeegan003

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Gerald McCoy (Tampa Bay Bucs) tweeted about the Xoom:

11pm - "Just got my brand new Motorola Xoom. Yes with an X!! But its pronounced zoom. I-Pad move around. Real talk this is about to take over!!"

11:30pm - "Wondering if its true about the Xoom!! Wait 2 weeks and go find out!! BUY IT!!"

Amazing since Jha just said end of February, possibly March. I'll tell you what though, the Super Bowl is still 5 days away, and Moto is blowing it out of the water with product placement just during media day today. I've seen someone hold up the DroidX in front of the camera at least twice in the last 10 minutes.

Honestly, if they continue this crazy promotion style during the next 5 days, they'd be EXTREMELY stupid to let 3 weeks go by before launch.

Last edited:

dsignori

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site

Honestly, if they continue this crazy promotion style during the next 5 days, they'd be EXTREMELY stupid to let 3 weeks go by before launch.

Yup very true, assuming of course it is actually ready for release. Stupider still would be promoting it so much, then releasing it unfinished IMO

ckeegan003

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Yup very true, assuming of course it is actually ready for release. Stupider still would be promoting it so much, then releasing it unfinished IMO
Well, with Google showing off Honeycomb tomorrow in its entirety, and Ocho Cinco having a functioning Xoom; I highly doubt it's not ready for release.

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I don't like the way they're promoting it but, it's just because I'm anxious and want to see it in action.

Before the Ipad went on sale, you could go on Apple's website and, watch a video with Steve Jobs demoing it. It was a laid back , pretty cool and, really made me want it.

The CES video was OK but not the same and, I got tired of the Youtube videos with it just showing a demo video.

I don't know if I'll be able to wait but, I really would like to see a little more before I buy it.

dsignori

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
I don't like the way they're promoting it but, it's just because I'm anxious and want to see it in action.

Before the Ipad went on sale, you could go on Apple's website and, watch a video with Steve Jobs demoing it. It was a laid back , pretty cool and, really made me want it.

The CES video was OK but not the same and, I got tired of the Youtube videos with it just showing a demo video.

I don't know if I'll be able to wait but, I really would like to see a little more before I buy it.

Yeah, I think we're all tired of the same 3 or 4 videos. Tomorrow though, will come a lot more .. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol