2/24 at Best Buy

botero

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
I wonder if it will be the same price at Best Buy and Verizon stores. Also, any word on whether or not Amazon will have it at launch??

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Funny thing is I bought a GTab from Bestbuy last night and was trying to get some info about the Xooms realease date from the sales rep. He wasnt budging, he was more into the release of the Blackberry Playbook. Im cool with the Galaxy Tab for now. I thought it would be too small but its actually a good size and is easy to carry.

Maikai.Guy

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Here's to hoping they give the XOOM to the Verizon stores first, so I don't have to wait until the 24th. Waiting until the 17th seemed too long. Now it's back another week! I can't stand it!

ckeegan003

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Here's to hoping they give the XOOM to the Verizon stores first, so I don't have to wait until the 24th. Waiting until the 17th seemed too long. Now it's back another week! I can't stand it!
Honestly, I still think it's completely possible for the Xoom to be available at Verizon stores a week before Best Buy. We've heard WAY too many Verizon reps saying 2/17 was the launch date.

It actually wouldn't surprise me at all if the Super Bowl ad said "preorder tomorrow" (2/7), because that would be the standard 10 days preorder window.

All speculation, but so is the facebook post, and I'm not believing anything until either Moto or Verizon makes it official, or we see a screenshot from Verizon's InfoCenter.

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
For the amount of money those Super Bowl ads cost they better have a release date. Those are the most watched commercials there are. I'm sure we will see some advertising for the Thunderbolt, iPhone and there LTE network as well. .

TJH132

May 5, 2010
Visit site
I just sold an extra DSLR online to make way for a Xoom! Wi-fi only would be nice, but I've got the money in-hand to get the full shebang.

Here's hoping for the 17th!

TJH