Pictures Taken with your Xoom

anon(42011)

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Few left over beers from the beach last weekend! Cheers from sunny Florida!

48bcb96f-7779-3936.jpg

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Reactions: ChrisGonzales90

Live2ride883

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Here is a picture of the dash of my Isuzu Rodeo, I took he ash tray out and made a cusom mount for my satallite radio. I also hooked up a power port behind the radio so I could leave the Sirius radio hooked up all the time and still have a power port free in case I have to plug in my Xoom.

I just ordered some sheets of ABS plastic and as soon as it gets here I am gonna see about making a mount for the Xoom.

Sauk

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the welcome @thefredelement @Phil Nickinson @Xm_jdm @rohdawg11 :)

@Sauk, what team wears that helmet? I'm a sports fan, but neither I nor Goggles could identify, ha.

It is the utah blaze and that is a mini helmet. We are in the arena football league.

Michlo

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
meh i have that monopoly board...i forget where i got it thou

I have it too. I got mine years ago from the Franklin Mint. I think it cost me around $500 as the wood is mahogany and the pieces gold plated.

Then a room-mate's cat chewed on the corners. Grrr.

If I can remember when I get home I'll dig it out and take a picture with my Xoom. ;)

DrWu

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Case Mod

Since I took these pictures with my Xoom I thought I'd post them. Pictures of the mod I made to the case so I can charge it while its closed. To make the hole I cut off the end of an RCA Cable and pulled out the pin, lined it up and hammered away. the hole it makes is exactly the correct dimension for the plug to fit through without making contact with the case. (note that I had to take the third picture with my Craptivate since my Xoom was in the case)

Reactions: jcstarr

jcstarr

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Awesome idea to use the end of a RCA cable. I been wanting to mod mine but didn't want to **** up the case considering it was $40. I will be doing mine later today.