Xoom apps?

Baconator

AC Adviser
Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
A lot. Developers are trying hard to make their games compatible with the xoom. At the honeycomb event their were some interesting games.

Live2ride883

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Quite a few of the Xoom videos from CES, and MWC show angry birds on the home screen but not in action, since this is an insanely popular game I find that interesting.

Reactions: Arun01

Grebnehtor

May 15, 2010
Visit site
I really want a Microsoft Office compatible suite. I'm mainly looking for Word, Excel and PowerPoint viewers and editors. That would aid me greatly in replacing my laptop. Im talking about Honeycomb specific software, not smartphone stuff.

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
I really want a Microsoft Office compatible suite. I'm mainly looking for Word, Excel and PowerPoint viewers and editors. That would aid me greatly in replacing my laptop. Im talking about Honeycomb specific software, not smartphone stuff.

I really wouldn't be surprised to see something like that pop up sometime this year. Maybe not Microsoft Office itself, but something similar specifically geared at Tablets.

MrVM

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
i just read that OfficeSuite Pro SUCKS. Any feedback?

I too need to have docs, like word, excel, pdfs to open on the XOOM. Also need to edit some of these docs.

Is there an APP that will operate MS well? You know, so I can actually make use of it.

MrVM

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
i just read that OfficeSuite Pro SUCKS. Any feedback?

I too need to have docs, like word, excel, pdfs to open on the XOOM. Also need to edit some of these docs.

Is there an APP that will operate MS well? You know, so I can actually make use of it.

How about DocumentsToGo? the full version one.

thegunslinger1

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site

You can get "Documents to go" or "Quick Office". I think I saw Docs to go already has a honeycomb version ready, check the marketplace.

I know that "Quick Office" which I have on my Droid Pro can create actual MS docs, when I open a new file it asks me the format I want to use.

Drew2u

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
Even "unoptimized" for Honeycomb, Documents2Go (free version) works great for viewing Excel and Word. The spreadsheets looks great in Landscape mode. I haven't sprung for the full version yet, but I'm seriously thinking about it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz